Friday, December 09, 2005

blog me baby!

hey kids!
now, i may be leaving the country and doing some exciting things, but i'm dying to hear what exciting things YOU are doing!!! if you're in aus, get off your lazy Christmas bottoms and make a blog because they rock, and if you're over here or already have a blog, PLEASE leave the address in my 'comments' section, because i have the memory of a noodle.
BLOG ME BABY!
hehehe....i like photos too :) so bugbitten's also fun :D
FOUR HOURS UNTIL I GRADUATE!
love
ellie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous. I made my site before I heard about how you could do it like yours, so mine is through MSN. It's http://spaces.msn.com/members/sazzyk/
I think I've told you already, but there you go again!
HAVE FUN IN YOUR TRAVELS!! BE SAFE!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my blog/journal is: www.livejournal.com/users/krissi518/. Have a fabulous time traveling!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ellie! you done gradiated! we're going to miss not having you in the states. :( i'm starting a new job soon, so hopefully i'll have enough money to come visit you in aus this summer. if nothing else, you need to make a trip back to the states when i get my coffee shop up and running...just a little over a year from now !!!
i have a blog...it's not so much of what i'm doing as it is how i'm feeling, but maybe interesting reading? it's www.xanga.com/whereisdonniedarko
Gaines-vegas misses you, and soon the whole country will...
love you, ellie!!!
-daige

Anonymous said...

yay Ellie!

Sorry I am too busy to blog, but I'm trying to keep track of you, Anisia and Daniel (Daniel for pics mainly!)

love you Ellie, look forward to hearing of the combined adventures of the Australian Troupe through Europe.

Like the Famous Five?

Ta ta

Rikki

Lisa said...

hello miss Ellie:
My blog is http://lisastapleton.blogspot.com .
It even has an entry called 'Ellie's Visit' so now you HAVE to check it out.
Talk to you soon.