
So this is Elmo's new nemesis....Lilly. She may look cute and cuddly but she's destroying his life...Elmo has been kicked out of house and home. He sleeps outside and gets in trouble for claiming his territory. Lilly even has Dad wrapper around her little paws...look at that sly look, she knows what she's doing. But for serious, I guess she's cute - loves being next to you and cuddles...has been hit by the ugly stick, but you kinda forgive her because she's fun.
4 comments:
Aww look at the new kitty! So cute! By any chance is there a hint of Abysinnian in her? (mum and I are in love with them) Must come over soon for a cuddle! Hope Elmo is ok. Xoxo.
Sarah- yes, she has Abysinnian! Good work! She's an Australian Mist: Burmese, Abysinnian and Domestic all mixed together. While in the breeding process, any offspring that were snarly/feral were desexed. Result = VERY loving breed of cats! She is very cute, you'll have to come over for a visit =) Anisia
I knew it! Yes I can't wait for a visit. Sounds like my perfect cat, as the only cats we have had are Abysinnian and Burmese. So a combination of both would be amazing! See you all very soon, quite excited!
Sarah we welcome you to come look at our beautiful baby.........she is very adorable just like Ellie used to be once!#$%^*&*(&^%$#@#!@
poor Elmo though....it's because he's a boy and is yukky! I say no more!
Post a Comment