
Dearest family and friends. We're off. Tomorrow morning we head off in Esther half way across Australia. I'm so excited about the journey, but the sadness of leaving family and friends has just hit me. We don't know how long we'll be gone for and we don't know when we'll be coming back. I know, 'You'll make new friends', we have no doubt about that, but that doesn't mean you forget 'old' friends and miss them and their special attributes. Mum and Dad, thank you for the past few months, for fun times in Thailand, for a 21st, engagement and wedding and for your support. We'll miss you both lots. You too, Neish. I'll miss you. Thanks for looking after me while Mum and Dad were gone :P So, I guess we'll try post from Hay, where they apparently have broadband (who woulda thunk it?) and tell you how our journey is going. Tomorrow morning we leave around 5 or 6 to get into Dubbo at 3 or 4pm. Sunday we're at the zoo in the morning then driving to Hay, Monday we pass by the Riverland before arriving in Adelaide. Our first inspection is at 5pm...please pray we find a place :) We'd appreciate your prayers for our safety in this dangerous time on the roads...to those in Queensland, Au Revoir and we love you...we'll be back to visit :) To those in SA...it's on! Love Ellie
2 comments:
Just letting you guys know... I WILL come and visit you. How does early December sound? ;)
Be safe. I'll be thinking about you!
By the way, check out my blog below. I put up a photo slideshow. I think you'll like it. :D
Post a Comment