Sunday, June 18, 2006
Mr. and Mrs. Whittaker :)
Hello all! This is just a super short post on our week-a-versary to break the silence... :D We had a WONDERFUL wedding...not a thing went wrong (that we noticed). We honeymooned at a wonderful hotel and then in the hinterland in a CHALET :D Now we're enjoying married life...and I'm here blogging...so on that note I'm going to go and enjoy spending time with my husband...lotsa love, Ellie Whittaker :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy one week anniversary! Had such a lovely time at the wedding, you were such a beautiful bride! Hope the honeymoon was amazing, and must catch up before you guys leave! Hi to the hubby!
xoxo
You really have to give me more than that. Some details, more pictures, something! I'm so happy to hear things went well. Much love Mrs. Whittaker!
Hello Mr and Mrs Whittaker!!!!!
Post a Comment