
Our House!!! :D Located in a lovely private street which goes nowhere (thus the privacy) and has a cute little park down the end. Our neighbours are lovely, too! Those six trees out the front of our door have recently been massacred, but will bloom with roses soon. Beautiful! As I mentioned earlier, to see all of the photos, you'll have to click on July 2006 (for a complete viewing of photos from our trip down) or August 2006 (for the most recently posted house photos) in the right hand column under Archives. Happy viewing!
4 comments:
Love it all! So elegant and stylish. Makes me what to move out right now.. ahh the joys of being a poor uni student. Love to you both. (PS: are you on your way to spreading tete to SA yet?)
Thanks for all the pics. House looks beautiful.
It looks AWESOME! Hopefully I will be able to see it in person someday. :D
I love your house! So grown up!
I promise I will update my blog soon :)
Post a Comment