The joy of modern technology, eh?
Below are a stack of photos from my phone. The first include photos of the cats at Mum and Dad's house (including Lily following the mouse on the computer screen) and me, ecxitedly putting the very first engagement invitation under Mum and Dad's door. They're all pretty random, but no point taking them if you're not going to share them! So share I will.
Hopefully these keep you interested in my blog while I'm thinking up something interesting to blog about.
Love Ellie
P.S. September 9 is the day I change my address to elliewhittaker.blogspot.com - don't forget!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I'm still amazed at how good the quality is on phones these days! Mine is shocking, must upgrade soon.
Hope all is well Ellie. I will write email soon, a lot happening with me, so shall fill you in soon.
Till then, stay as beautiful as you are! Hi to the hubby!
Thanks for all the pics....specially the ones of the babies.....ooooooh how I do love them.....and the poor MO. It's his 9th birthday this weekend.
Post a Comment