Tuesday, September 26, 2006


This is our friend, Jade (the one without the Afro). Jade grew up with Neish and I in Berri, just two houses down. It's so bizarre to see this chick we used to go to the dump with modelling! Still, we always knew she had more style and class then us...(Neish, your fringe didn't really reek of style, and I know my horse-riding-type-boots weren't exactly 'hip'). Was good to see you, Jade :) Hope to catch up with you and Mel after CLW (camp).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was SO good to see you to Ellie!

...and I'm glad you didn't mention my stupid/excited little wave I sent you and Jordan from the catwalk when I spotted you in the crowd!!

As Jordan said, "that was so Berri!"

Ohhhhhh..... woops!

Let us know when you get back from your trips away and we'll do dinner. We'll take you out to some place new - and then on another special occasion you can cook! Bring back all those memories I have of eating scruptios food on the kitchen bench in Berri! ...strawberry cream jelly, rice pudding, chocolate cake... ah, the list goes on!

xx