Friday, June 08, 2007

Two Days

In two days we're headed to Melbourne!!! I'm so excited - I love exploring new cities (and sometimes pretending I'm in another country, which is always slightly more exotic!). Even more exciting is that it is our anniversary on Monday! Wow. I don't want to blink in case I turn 60...life's going by so fast.
We had a brilliant night a few weeks ago that resulted from Jordan being very random. :) A kind Canadian gentleman named Blair knocked on our door asking if we'd be interested in giving to Oxfam. Jordan, being the chatty guy he is, kept Blair at our house for a good 40 minutes. When I came home he said, 'I met this really cool guy tonight! Can we have him and his wife over for dinner?'. After he'd caught his breath from the excitement and told me how much we have in common with each other (they got married the DAY before us and were born in the same years as us respectively!!!) I was as excited as him :) So we had dinner with them and stayed up until 1am!!!! Which is huge for us old people- haha! We had a really really great night. Thanks Bec and Blair!!!
(Forgot to finish this post....will just put it up anyway...)

1 comment:

krissiandmatt said...

D'oh! I missed your one year anniversary. How silly of me! I hope it was fantastic!!