Monday, July 02, 2007

Bunny!

I must head off to work, but wanted to share some photos of Anisia's visit :D She leaves tonight. :( Loved having you, Neish!!!






(In photos are Jordan, Ellie, Nathan, Nanna, Poppa and Anisia)

Also, Jordan spent a long time writing a post ('Pursuit of God', below) in the hope of generating some meaningful dialogue with those who are interested...feel MORE than free to comment on it!!! :)

4 comments:

Annie Lambert said...

EXCELLENT. Thanks for the great pics. Will chat soon I promise!

Annie Lambert said...

Methinks Neish looks very beautiful....romance is obviously good for the soul! Love her hair too.....

krissiandmatt said...

I always love your pictures. Keep your eyes peeled for Paris pictures (on the krissiandmatt blog)!

I can't wait to tell you all about my trip when I get back!!

Anonymous said...

Just a few months without internet and I miss so much ;-) Good to catch up here. Say Hi to Jordan, too, please. Love, Dorothea