Saturday, December 15, 2007

Engagement-versary

Yesterday marked two years since Jordan and I got engaged in Austria.


(Us at the castle where Jordan proposed on December 14th 2005.)

Most people probably don't celebrate their engagement-versary, but since we never dated it's our relationship-versary, really. So Jordan bought me roses :) My second lot in a month!!! Far out, I am spoilt ;)



Tomorrow morning we fly to Queensland for Mum's 50th! WOOHOO! :D

4 comments:

krissiandmatt said...

You guys are cute!

And, I really love your hair!

Pastor Adrian Kramer said...

Hello Ellie,
You look so warm and summery in that dress. Reminds me that i am missing out on an aussie summer. I love the winter, but thank you for reminding me of the many joys of summer.

Adrian

Anonymous said...

How terribly sad...this blog has fallen into disrepair....perhaps an update would be useful???

Melissa said...

Ellie...

please blog more.

thanks.

love, melissa

:)