I think of lots of Facebook status updates, but I have too many random friends to write how I truly feel...so I'll do it on here, with my merry band of close friends. That, and I find myself thinking in status updates right now....is that sad or what? I need to both cull friends and spend less time on that darn 'book...
...reading the Golden Compass and is enthralled, disturbed and convinced she should write young adult fiction.
...sick and tired of living away from Jordan.
...not making the best use of her time as an unemployed lady of leisure.
...tired of saving.
...loving Japanese sesame dressing and eating salad willingly as a result.
...glad we moved back to the Gold Coast.
...wishing she was half as giving as Beth and Brett.
...noticing more and more pregnant women?
...not reading her Bible as much as she would like to.
...going to the beach this afternoon for only the third time this Summer.
...really needing to find a good Small Group.
...busting to learn how to use Photoshop and InDesign.
...hoping some design firm will take a chance on her at the end of the year.
...looking at houses on realestate.com.au and wondering where all the old Queenslanders are?
...missing her close friends.
...enjoying spending time with Mum and Dad at their awesome house.
...disappointed.
...wasting time writing status updates............
3 comments:
It's ok, I've only been to the beach twice!
darn you facebook--making us think in the third person!
Hi Ellie! Nice new look header. You did good! And congratulations on getting into Masters for design. After 8 years in youth ministry I'm gearing up for a change too. It's liberating and incredibly scary - especially since I haven't studied since - well - in a long time! I look forward to reading your about design adventures this year. I'll keep you posted on my own life changes.
And welcome back to Australia!
Post a Comment