
It's got to be love - who else would fall for faces like that?
This was taken at the Yatala Drive-In, where we watched Shrek 4 :) Jordan loved his first Drive-In experience and I remembered how awesome it is to sit in the privacy and comfort of your car, in your daggy clothes, eating food from home. Can't wait to do this more in Summer (when the windows won't keep fogging up from our habit of breathing)!
This was dinner:

I cooked our first roast! I know! 4 years and no roast?! I've done chicken but this was especially tasty. We also greatly enjoyed our Grapetiser in wine glasses ;)
All in all, a fabulous, laid back night. Looking forward to our drive through the Barossa this weekend (hiring a car to get to Nanna Lambert's 80th in the Riverland was our other Anniversary present) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment