Tuesday, May 31, 2005

First Blog!

Hi! Well, here I am, blogging. I've heard a lot about this, but it has only just occured to me how much more efficient this is than sending bulk emails all the time. So here it is, my online journal/diary thingy.
Not a lot to report so far. Today is Memorial Day, which is apt, considering I have remembered that the bathroom needs cleaning. So here I am in my daggies, cleaning toilets, scrubbing showers and folding washing. Tomorrow I might do something fun, like a trip to the gym.
Last night we went to a friend's house for a LOVELY Thai dinner. Tonight we practice for camp, which James and I are going to next week, as camp leaders. Looks like I'm the drummer (there's no one else!) - Dad, I've gotten back into it, playing on Libby's drums, see - the lessons didn't go to waste!
Feel free to post comments, will write something more exciting soon.
Love to y'all
His,
Ellie
P.S. Below I've posted all the bulk emails I've sent, just in case you missed out!

No comments: