Wednesday, June 01, 2005

'The status of your application has not changed'

So - turns out the status of my Michigan application has not changed...because they don't have my application. So I get fed up with running to the mailbox each day, and call up to find out what the deal is. They get my details, put me on to someone else, yada yada yada. I get a call back from the lady, Wendy (in charge of admissions to the School of Art and Design), who I have been emailing, saying 'You've been on my list of things to do this week. You sent your application to the wrong place, so I need to try track it down or get a new one from you.'
Okay, so technically I did the wrong thing, but she admitted it wasn't clear on the application.
SO - my portfolio reached her (thank God, literally), but my application papers are floating around in admissions somewhere.
She was super nice, so I forgive her :)
Will let you know when anything changes. Should find out by the end of this week.

No comments: