

We haven't actually seen more than about 5 photos ourselves from the wedding day, so this is pretty much all I've got...I would love to share more with you the beauty and details of 'married life' but my husband is much like a small puppy and every time a steal a moment to write I get a 'whatchyadoing?' and am dragged off (no, whisked...I go willingly :) to spend time with him...as I should...so believe me - oh ye out there - I can't wait to tell you all about it...not to boast or whatever, but like someone who's been to the moon or bungy jumped...I wanna tell you all about this cool ride. It's so much fun :D
So, until Thursday (when Jordan returns to work) the mystery continues...see you then on 'What the Heck Happened Last Sunday' :)
Ellie
3 comments:
I'm hungry too! The more photos the merrier. It sounds like you had a gorgeous day and first week of married life. Hugs!
Hi Elyssa and Jordan
Glad you had a good time away. Still disappointed we missed the big day.
Photos are terrific - well, the few we've seen anyway.
Look forward to seeing you in South Australia.
I will be anxiously awaiting the details then. I'm just really excited for you. :D
Have I mentioned you are gorgeous? I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of you.
Can't wait to see/hear more!
Post a Comment