Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy 25th, Neish!

Happy Birthday Baneiwa! (And Dad, too - just wasn't blogging on the 4th :)
Today is my sister Anisia's 25th birthday. I got to talk to her this morning while we were both in our beds in separate states, snug under the blankets. Hope you had a great day, Neish. (Neish's blog = anisialambert.blogspot.com)
Today is an exciting day. Esther has new number plates to be put on by tomorrow...XKC or something - The Festival State (keeping in mind that other slogans include 'The Wine State' and 'The Creative State', all up we have a pretty bad wrap as drunken hippies who party a lot).
Esther is also now insured, which is always a good thing and means I can stop driving in the bicycle lane :P.
Daniel arrives tonight from whoop whoop in the NT. I'm excited about having someone to show around Adelaide, and even more excited because I haven't seen him since we departed from him in Italy in March. Doesn't seem like long ago, but Jordan and I weren't married then, so that's a fun change.
Okay, so that's all that makes today an excited day, but hey, at least I'm excited. :)
And, just for fun, a few cheers to:
* My cousins Jessie and Kerran who are sick, but won't let a good bug keep 'em down.
* To their mother, Liz, who keeps tabs on our goings on via this blog, which lets us know she cares.
* Nanna and Poppa Scholz for bringing us home made tomato sauce.
* Jordan for just being patient loving Jordan.
* Bi-Lo for putting cadbury on sale.
* Krissi and Matt, soon to be married...stay calm, friend!
* Libby, who's moving to Tallahassee (sp?) to go to GRAD SCHOOL!
* Elmo, who's being rented out to Nanna Scholz...love you shnook.
* Sarah Kannis, who I didn't get to say goodbye to, and who reads my blogs religiously!
* Brooke Bloxsom, 'cos I miss ya!
* Renee - thanks so much for coming on Sunday :) Was special to have you there.
* Tyson and Rach, because I think about you two often. See you soon?
* Mum and Dad, because I miss so so many things and wish we were closer. One day.
* Turkish Apple Tea because it makes me feel sophisticated.
* Rikki and Kristin for making us feel at home and keeping us in your loop.
* And I have to go because I need to go do work...to Nicole Mayer, Dea, Lauren Brown and all of you who have taken the time and I've forgotten - I love you! Ellie xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out love! And I do read them religiously.. which goes to show how much time I spend procrastinating on the internet, when I should be doing my mile high pile of uni work..

But love reading the goings on of your life. That's not a bad thing is it? You even inspire me to write my own blog.. But then it's just another procrastion tool, I think I already have too many at my disposal.

Happy birthday to Anisia and your daddy!! (won't let me comment on hers, coz i'm not a 'blogger', just a blogger supporter)

And big hello to danny! Tell him I can't wait to hear how he spread 'tete' overseas.

Talk soon blossum. Love ya.

xoxo

Liz said...

A pity Jessie was sick on Sunday - hope you catch up this week - think she's feeling a bit better.

Annie Lambert said...

Yay Sarah is a blog addict....thanks also for the comments Sarah on my blog. It's always nice to know people are reading your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey Eree!! Little Cass here! I thought i should finally leave an imprint of myself on here!! wow, lovely house! i hope you got my sms, don't worry about replying!! If you ever are in Novar Gardens, the village shops, up from Immanuel, they have the best cafe!! hehe, memories!! don't forget the sunset on the jetty!! love you always. Little Cass. xox.

Anisia said...

Sarah! With the help of Ellie's instructions, I have now made my blog 'comment-friendly'. Comment away!

Anisia =)