Sunday, September 17, 2006

Boys bein' boys...


This past Friday we went to Jessie and Kerran's house for dinner. This time Kerran was fully conscious...kinda (as you can see in the photo!). We had such a yummy dinner. Chicken and corn soup followed by YUMMY garlic butter chicken THEN...well look below. :)
Anyway, whilst Jessie and I SLAVED away in the kitchen (well, Jessie did), Jordan, Kerran and his friend Damon hung out in the lounge room watching the footy. AFL ;)

3 comments:

Annie Lambert said...

Tough life Jordy.......enjoying the AFL?????

Anonymous said...

AFL is an interesting sport. I did, however, find it becomes more interesting after a beer. I am no fanatic (fan), though. Imagine if you were a fanatic of electricity...what would you be? An electric fan! I crack myself up. Anne - I keep hearing about your Netball glory days down here. They're netball crazy in this State. We even spotted a big billboard with the intimidating 'Thunderbirds' giving a very stern look down Sir Donald Bradman Drive. It left me somewhat fearful of attending a Netball game. I wouldn't mind visiting an indoor game. I like ceilings. What does that make me? A ceiling fan! I'm going to sign this one anonymous, but I think most will know who this is....

Anisia said...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Jordy you crack me up! I can hear you laughing at yourself right now... the uncontrollable, infectious and uniquely JORDAN laugh... good one. Hope you get to that netball game soon. 'A