As an act of boredom, Ellie dared me to brush my hair. You have to understand that for the curly haired man, brushing his hair is unnecessary - accordingly, I haven't done so since primary school days. I ran the brush through my hair. This was the end result.
I don't know what I think of it. Judge as you will in the comments section.
6 comments:
Just imagine what's that's gonna look like next year in June! -- I arrived safely back in Melbourne. Thank you again for having me! More later, gotta go to bed!
oh dear.........dear me........at a loss for words....think we may have to cancel the Easter tickets....not sure I can face another 4 months of growth; you won't get through the door.
As Danny Qually would put it, "For the love of all that is good, DO NOT keep the hair growing until the middle of next year!!"
But you know, hey, whatever works for me... :)
Love youse!
...oh my.
I am speechless.
I join the throng - please do not let it grow!
Is it the hair or has your head swollen?????
Each man to his own......
I'm not sure that's quite the look for you...
Post a Comment