Hi All! As you can see, I've done some serious updating! I have written a post pre-Melbourne, a post about Melbourne and now this one, about our new friends, Bec and Blair Miller (relating to our pre-Melbourne post...still with me?!). Tonight we went around to Bec and Blair's for dessert - yummy sundae milkshakes - and ended up chatting and playing cards 'til almost midnight. That's two nights past 9.30pm with the Millers - quite the achievement for us!!! Bec and Blair are such great people. On our way home Jordan and I lamented that we'd only just made friends with them. They leave Adelaide on Sunday to spend time in Queensland before heading back to the motherland - Canada - in two weeks. Even more of an impetus to go see their home country and meet more amazing people.
Every time I meet these beautiful people (so so so many from my travels, and Jordan's met many at Bond and around the place) from around the world I think, 'Wow. All this time you've existed on the same earth as me and I haven't met you? How many MORE cool people must there be out there?!'
Safe travels, Bec and Blair. Keep in touch :)
Queenslanders, if you see these two wandering the streets make them feel at home!

1 comment:
Hey Jordan and Ellie! Thanks for those nice words. We really had an awesome time with you guys as well! We really appreciated your hospitality and friendship. I really wish we could have met earlier, but at least we had a couple weeks to get to know each other. We sure did have some late nights! :) We are having a great time here on the Sunshine Coast! lots of relaxing, which is great. We are heading to the Gold Coast tomorrow so we are pretty excited about the theme parks! :) I love your hair Ellie! Very beautiful! :) Good luck with your jobs guys and we will keep in touch for sure! :)
Post a Comment