Also exciting is that Ellie FINALLY cut her hair! Wooohooooo! I haven't cut (as in CUT, not just trimmed, which I've only done three times) my hair since...before I left for the States? I thought I'd miss having long long hair and feeling really girly (one thing I found really bizarre about having long hair is that people look at you more? So weird. I guess that's what the fashion world has perpetuated: long hair = beautiful), but darn it feels GOOD! I no longer have to lean forward when doing a shoulder check, to release my hair from behind my back! I know it's not a HUGE change (and possibly not really blog-worthy, except to maybe Krissi, Rachael, Anisia and Mum!), but it's about 2.5 years of growth I said goodbye to today!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Dinner and Chops
Tonight we had a very yummy dinner with our friends Jodi and Simon :D We played a GREAT game called Chickenfeet, which is a variation of Dominoes (apparently you can only find it in the States - bummer!). We like game playing! Thanks for a fun night, guys :D

Also exciting is that Ellie FINALLY cut her hair! Wooohooooo! I haven't cut (as in CUT, not just trimmed, which I've only done three times) my hair since...before I left for the States? I thought I'd miss having long long hair and feeling really girly (one thing I found really bizarre about having long hair is that people look at you more? So weird. I guess that's what the fashion world has perpetuated: long hair = beautiful), but darn it feels GOOD! I no longer have to lean forward when doing a shoulder check, to release my hair from behind my back! I know it's not a HUGE change (and possibly not really blog-worthy, except to maybe Krissi, Rachael, Anisia and Mum!), but it's about 2.5 years of growth I said goodbye to today!



Also exciting is that Ellie FINALLY cut her hair! Wooohooooo! I haven't cut (as in CUT, not just trimmed, which I've only done three times) my hair since...before I left for the States? I thought I'd miss having long long hair and feeling really girly (one thing I found really bizarre about having long hair is that people look at you more? So weird. I guess that's what the fashion world has perpetuated: long hair = beautiful), but darn it feels GOOD! I no longer have to lean forward when doing a shoulder check, to release my hair from behind my back! I know it's not a HUGE change (and possibly not really blog-worthy, except to maybe Krissi, Rachael, Anisia and Mum!), but it's about 2.5 years of growth I said goodbye to today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My my, what pretty hair you have!
Hi Ellie!
Your hair looks fantastic!
The only way to really fix your sideways photos is to correct them on your computer - Blogger can't do it.
And Congratulations on one year of marriage!
Bless, Rach xo
Oooh! SO cute! I love it!!
I thought I made a MASSIVE change. Apparently not - in three days only two people have noticed...and I've been at work, with 14 year old girls!!! Haha...Perhaps I was being a little vain...!
Just cooked your lovely curry for my sister and her husband (they've had their first baby, adorable!, and I'm here sort of helping out a little) - they loved it. Made me remember my visit to Adelaide, such fun! And wasn't the wine good. I will never forget it. Say Hi to Jordan for me please!
Post a Comment