Anyway, it occurred to me at some point that I haven't had a birthday with Rikki in at least ten years. I'm a bad little sister! We went around to Rikki and Kristin's and I had lasagne (having just finished work at Salisbury) and then we all ate chocolate self-saucing pudding (YUM!) and drank port. As if that wasn't enough, Kristin baked M&M slice - YUM DOUBLE YUM! It might as well have been everyone's birthday!
Anisia contributed to Jordan and I getting a drawing framed that Kristin completed a few months ago. It's a beautiful picture of Joshua, Caleb and Simeon at different ages that says, 'Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children an inheritance from Him' (Psalm 127:3). From what I remember, at Rikki's 21st he received a framed collage that Mum had made, of pictures of himself with the family from age 0 -21. I think it's pretty cool that as a 30 year old that family has given him a picture of his very own family.
Simeon's entranced by the drawing of Joshua :)
Don't you just want to pick the Tigger up and cuddle him??!!
For Anisia - the picture up on the wall, by pictures of Joshua.
The picture's all nice and good, but nowhere near as fun as PAPER!
No comments:
Post a Comment