Taken in Melbourne last week (was there for work, catching up with the other World of Difference winners. Every three months all winners fly to the location of one winner, in this case Stewart, to see what they're up to and catch up with one another). The WoD winners getting acquainted with one another...Rachel (Deaf Services Queensland), Stewart (Engineers Without Borders), Gemma (Stewart's girlfriend), Peter (Red Dust Role Models) and Ramana (Ramana works for Vodafone under 'Corporate Responsibility' and with the Vodafone Australia Foundation, taking care of US!).
A very happy Rachel and I.
My favourite part of the trip - seeing LAUREN!!! :D She was there for work also (she's there about 1/4 of the year!). As she still lives in Brisbane it was BRILLIANT to catch up :) I stayed at her apartment and we had a lovely dinner and then talked our heads off before sending ourselves to bed. I miss her something chronic. :(
Later that week, at home: Jordan, being the brilliant husband that he is, cooked us a scrumptious foccacia...he made the dough with our new bread maker (YUM!) and topped it with olive oil, olives, semi-dried tomatoes and ham. Oh, and we had asparagus and a boiled egg on the side...the boiled egg was at my request, just because I felt like it! He's good to me :)
Lots to do. Hope everyone's well :) Love Ellie.
2 comments:
Go Jordan....well done; am VERY impressed with your cullinary delights.
wow, you're married to a male version of rachael ray! fabulous:D
Post a Comment