Thursday, September 06, 2007

G'day George.

George has arrived. With around 200 security etc and 3 chefs. Yesterday George walked 100m (yes ONE HUNDRED METRES) surrounded by about 10 bodyguards with snipers on roof tops and a helicopter keeping watch.
Meanwhile, Johnny's gone for his daily walk around The Rocks with the grand total of TWO security guards.
I really pray for the safety of our country and that our Prime Minister will never need more than two bodyguards. Yeah yeah, I know we don't get some things right, but I love our over-legislated country, our strict immigration and quarantine laws, our gun laws, our free skin cancer checks, the baby bonus, paid leave, sick leave, the increasing 'smoke free' areas...Australia's not perfect, but we can be thankful for what we've got.
:)

3 comments:

Annie Lambert said...

go little johnny.......touchee

Anonymous said...

blog needs updating.....

Rachael said...

I'm with Jordy! I'm over George! Wanna hear about youse! Update the blog! And make sure to put photos of us on there! :)