Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October

Okay, so I didn't really post this in October (it's November 12th), but I don't want to ruin my streak! Since December '04 I've only missed one month of updating...

Sorry for being so slack with this, I've been sucked into the Facebook world and also have a lot of work etc on at the moment.

We had a wonderful but busy October with a visit from Mum, my play (Marigolds, which went quite well) and we also spent some fun times with our neighbours, Beth and Brett - who are WONDERFUL!

Oh, and in September I finally attended my graduation, will make sure I update those photos soon too.

I promise to be back in a few weeks!!! Oooh, and we'll also be in QUEENSLAND in a few weeks, for Mum's 50th - HURRAH!

Lotsa love,

ME

1 comment:

Blair & Becca Miller said...

Hi Ellie! I love facebook too! What is your e-mail address and I will try to add you! My e-mail is becs_84@hotmail.com if you want to add me! How are things going for you guys? We were just saying the other day how we miss hanging out with you guys. We really enjoy your friendship and are thinking about you. Hope you and Jordan are doing well! take care. Love in Christ, Bec and Blair :)