I LOVE your new banner! It is brilliant! You are so clever =) I feel like Nanna when she talks about how clever we are at using mobile phones... You have great skills..."Yeah, I got skills... nunchuck skills..."..."you can draw can't you??" (you know the reference).
Fanks, Bunny!!!!!! Yeah, I got skills (!), but not as many as I need to make money from it...! Thanks though. :D Really looking forward to see you at Easter. And thanks for watching Bentley! Poor Bentley...
2 comments:
Hi Ellie!
I LOVE your new banner! It is brilliant! You are so clever =) I feel like Nanna when she talks about how clever we are at using mobile phones... You have great skills..."Yeah, I got skills... nunchuck skills..."..."you can draw can't you??" (you know the reference).
Fanks, Bunny!!!!!! Yeah, I got skills (!), but not as many as I need to make money from it...! Thanks though. :D Really looking forward to see you at Easter.
And thanks for watching Bentley! Poor Bentley...
Post a Comment