Every now and then you look around and think, 'I've got it good'.
Tonight at dinner, I had my husband, parents and most wonderful friend, Lauren/LJ. We had a beautiful meal. The weather was gorgeous. We were all armed with some beautiful wine from the very generous Tyson. We laughed, we watched 'The Fatties', we ate two kinds of desserts (Mum always pulls through), we played 5 handed 500. Previously, I drove with Lauren in her brand new Mazda 2 to her apartment and we chatted, and I was myself, because I always am around her, and when I walked into her apartment I felt at home...Low maintenance, down to earth, easy fun times - always, with LJ.
Around these people I can wear anything, say anything, do anything and know it doesn't change their opinion of me. Because they know me better than that.
So cheers: to good friends, great family, amazing abundances of awesome food, and to unconditional love.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww what a wonderful warm and fuzzy!!
Cheers to that indeed!!
Post a Comment