Rikki, Anisia and I, Christmas 2006, Neish and I, Christmas 1985. :) Big hello to Cheyne and Mel, who celebrated their first Christmas as a married couple, and also to Mum and Dad. We missed you very very much.
Thank you for our wonderful three wise men AND Angel. We are sure these will feature in our future Christmas', especially when we instate the tradition of the three wise men (thus making SANTA redundant...MWAHAHAHAHAHA).Mum and Dad, hope you were able to celebrate Jesus' birth, despite the lack of recognition of the event. Such a shame - He came for everyone! One day every knee shall bow and every tongue confess...
Sounds like you had a profound experience in the church there. Has it inspired you to find another at some point? Loved reading your blog entry about your church experience. You write like me, I think.
We had a wonderful day at Rikki and Kristin's and didn't eat too much (not I don't enjoy overeating [despite it being completely un-Biblical], but it was so great to not fall into a food induced coma!). I was conscious all day :D
Wished you could've been there, but you were very much there in our traditions (Christmas sacks!!!! I surprised them good!), our desserts (Nanna's legacy, perhaps!) and our prayers. I thought about you all day - wondered what you were doing, if you were celebrating etc.
Well, I must away to bed. It's been a long day (puppy dog husband up at 6.30am playing sneaky with my presents...woke me up!). Just couldn't go to bed without sharing a few photos (we have plenty more!) and letting you know we love you and have been thinking about you and kept you in our prayer today. 40 more minutes of Christmas Day. A lifetime to celebrate His birth. We'll celebrate with you at Easter :)
Lots and lots of love,
Ellie and Jordan
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
P.S. Have booked my flights for the wedding!!! :D I'm coming on my lonesome :( Only there for three nights, two full days...will stay with Anisia first night (Thursday), but very muchly want to come see you on the Friday morning...thank God you're on school holidays!!! YAY! Will leave very early on the Sunday morning, from Brisbane. xox See you SOON! Save the slideshow night for then?!

1 comment:
thanks for special words and pics.........makes me very sad but thankful that the 3 of you are together and celebrating as one. I have written a diary by the by of our time here.....it may be too long a read for you but I thought would be good for the nannas who will probably never enjoy such an experience.
Love you all heaps too and glad you like the wise men and angel
Post a Comment